After a careful deliberation from our jury, the following projects were selected for the finals in Amsterdam. These projects showed originality and innovativeness, technical merit, strong business impact and amazing potential.
We’re excited to announce that Booking.com Connectivity is launching its very first Hackathon in Amsterdam on 25 and 26 November 2019.
- Bookingsync / Smily, with a new standard for Sustainable Rentals
- Nextpax, with a project on Promotions API, Reviews API, Messaging API's for large property managers
- Futurestay, with their Automatic Reservation Upgrade project
- Kosmosol - 5stelle, with a project on how to boost online performance with Booking.com data
- Djubo with Express Check-In
We would like to thank everyone who submitted their projects. We were very impressed about the quality and quantity of submissions.
The Connectivity Hackathon will take place at
1018 VN Amsterdam